Sunday, November 13, 2011

Miss Missouri USA 2012

Crowning my successor last weekend in St. Louis, Missouri was incredibly bittersweet. Not only did I have the best time of my life this past year, I was also blessed with opportunities that allowed me to figure out what I want to do with my future. The people I have met, the knowledge I have gained, and the experiences I have taken part in have meant the absolute world to me and have really changed my life forever. This weekend was a celebration of a wonderful year.


With the fabulous Shandi Finnessey

my amazing friends that are always there:)




Love you Mom and Dad
Shooting my farewell video




I love you Sydnee... I am the luckiest queen in the world to have you has my sister.

Look who came to see me!!! Jersey and Oklahoma:)





Good luck to you Katie in everything that you do... I look forward to following you on your amazing journey ahead:) God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment