Thursday, November 3, 2011

Central MO Foster Care & Adoption Association

The Central Missouri Foster Care and Adoption Association's Annual Forget-Me-Not Gala was the very first event of my reign and also the last. I absolutely loved working with this organization throughout the year and plan to continue to do so even after passing on my title.

The annual benefit dinner and auction has grown so much since last year. The amount of donations the organization received was truly incredible and I felt blessed to be a part of it. Someone donated $500 to the organization just for me to come to their daughter's "Princess Tea Party".... I was truly humbled by everyone's generousity.

Getting to work with so many organizations around Missouri, such as the Central Missouri Foster Care and Adoption Association, has by far been the most rewarding part about the Miss Missouri USA title.








No comments:

Post a Comment