Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween at Shriner's Hospital for Children

Halloween this year was extra special... I had the wonderful opportunity of going back to visit Shriner's Hospital for Children in St. Louis. Not only did I get to see some creative costumes and help pass out candy to all of the Trick-or-Treaters, I also got to be a part of the Halloween Costume Contest judging panel.

Sharing the special visit with us were members from the International Visitors Leadership Association from Northern Africa and the Middle East. I learned a great deal from each of the members and really enjoyed my time spent with the group.

Huge thank you to Shriner's Hospital for having us... their hospitality and generousity always amazes me. Shriner's is an inspiring organization that I look forward to being involved with in the future.






No comments:

Post a Comment