Monday, March 21, 2011

Vanbros Bootcamps


 Vanbros bootcamp always reminds me how incredibly blessed I am to have such a supportive team helping me out. My director, John, is the most amazing director I could ask for... he is so dedicated to his job and truly does want the very best for me, as well as, the other Vanbros girls. I am so lucky to be able to work with the Vanbros team.

To the most amazing pageant interview coach, Valerie Hayes... all I can say is WOW. You really are one of the most intelligent and incredible women I have met and look forward to working with you in the future.


Here is a sneak peak of a couple photos from our Vanbros photoshoot with Will Patterson :)



Every single day I am reminded that being Miss Missouri USA 2011 is a dream come true and the most amazing job I am ever going to have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment